Aloe Vera Benefits And How To Properly Use It
The health benefits from the Aloe Vera are unlimited and that is why this plant is among the most famous ones. It is used for various health issues and skin conditions because of the efficiency of its gel and leaves.
It is completely natural and has great potent which is close to conventional products. If you want to treat burns, cuts or wounds, simply cut in half a leaf from the Aloe Vera plant and apply the gel on the affected area.
Maybe you can make a tea from the leaves or extract the gel and consume it in your smoothie.
These are the most popular Aloe Vera health benefits:
1. Aloe Vera gel is a great moisturize which make it excellent for sunburns. It will rejuvenate and accelerate the regeneration of cell on your skin.
2. It is packed with vitamin B12 and many more.
3. It is used for treating mouth Candida because of its powerful anti-fungal and anti-oxidant properties.
4. It is a natural regulator of sugar in the blood.
5. Aloe Vera is rich in minerals: magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, potassium, calcium, chromium, manganese and etc.
6. It is great for treating eczema, blisters, acne, psoriasis and other skin inflammations and even allergies.
7. Aloe Vera relieves heart burn and relaxes your nerves.
8. It treats cold and flu.
9. It is great for maintaining the health of your teeth and gums.
You can use Aloe Vera topically by cutting the leaves and rubbing them on the affected area, but what about using it internally.
Here are the instructions:
Take an Aloe Vera leaf and cut it first on the sides and tip. Be careful, if you cut it wider than your finger the gel may immediately pour out. Then with a thin knife, slowly remove the inner layer.
Now with a table spoon scrap the gel and put it in a glass container for further use. Mind not to throw the peels because they are incredible and natural skin retreat. Use them as a face mask.
Now it’s time to make your favorite Aloe Vera smoothie. Put one teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel in a blender and mix it together with some fruits or vegetables.
Aloe Vera gel mixed with honey and lemon juice are perfect combination for a detoxification drink.