Powerful Drink For Cleaning Lungs – Smokers And Ex-Smokers Should Try This Recipe
By the statistic of the American association for lungs it is estimated that the cigarettes release 7000 toxins from 600 toxic items in them. More than 60 toxins are poisonous for our bodies and can cause cancer.
Many of those harmful ingredients can be found in other products in the supermarkets but they are stated on the labels unlike the cigarettes labels. There is no info so far, about all cigarettes compounds.
We present you some of the long list’s toxins and chemicals in cigarettes:
• Arsenic that can be found in rat poison;
• Carbon monoxide derived from the exhausted car fumes;
• Battery lead and cadmium acid;
• Benzene from rubber cement;
• Tar from road paving materials;
• Polish remover (acetone);
• Fluid butane;
• Naphthalene like in mothballs;
• Toluene, paints’ compound;
• Hexamine, lighting fluid;
• Acetic acid like in the hair dye products;
All these and many more are part of the every cigarette you smoke. All these chemicals and toxins stick to the smokers lungs and even if you have recently quit smoking you still have attached harmful substances in your organism.
Make this drink and you can clean at least great part of them and improve your health. Clean your lungs with this simple remedy made of just three ingredients: ginger, turmeric and onion.
– Ginger is well known natural ingredient with many health benefits and helps in removing the built up mucus from the lungs!
– Turmeric for its properties to fight bacteria, viruses and cancer cells. It contains omega 3 fat acids, many vitamins and minerals.
– Onions have power to fight malignant cells and cure complications with the respiratory system.
- 400 grams of chopped onion
- 1 chopped organic ginger
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder
- 400 grams of sugar and
- 1 liter of water
HOW TO PREPARE IT:
Boil the water with the sugar by periodically stirring it until the sugar melts. Then add the onions and ginger in the pot. Then add the turmeric powder and continue cooking on low heat until the mixture reduces to half.
When done, strain the mixture and pour the liquid in a jar bottle and store it in fridge. Take two table spoons three times a day, two hours after a meal.