Do Not Throw Away Watermelon Seeds – They Will Drastically Improve Your Health
Oh, how we all enjoy watermelon especially in summer, it’s so refreshing and sweet. But from now on remember not to remove the seeds while consuming the watermelon.
Those black tiny seeds contain valuable nutrients such as essential proteins, fatty acids and minerals like iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium, phosphorus and manganese. They are packed with thiamine, foliate, niacin (vitamin B). But also watermelon seeds are rich in calories, 600 calories in only 100 grams of these seeds.
-They can regulate the work of the digestive system due to their high contain of dietary fibers. This is very useful at patients with hepatitis or intestinal parasites as well as any inflammation in our organism.
– You can use these seeds to make a tea which will help you in the process of removing the sand and stones from the kidneys, thus contribute to good health of urinary tract and kidneys.
– What is more, watermelon seeds are antioxidants thanks to their citrulline substance which has beneficial roll in treatment of hypertension, arteriosclerosis, erectile dysfunction, angina and blood vessels.
– Here, we are going to present a recipe on how to take out the best of the watermelon seeds, but remember in order to get their medicinal advantages, we need to bake, cook or grind them.
You will need:
- 30 seeds from a watermelon
- 2 liters of water.
Preparation: First you need to grind the seeds before putting them in the water. Let them boil and cook them about 15 minutes.
-Consume this drink for two days and then make a pause for a day. This is very important, so consume it every two days for a month and you will feel the awesome results.
Here are the health benefits of the watermelon seeds that you should expect if consuming this drink
1. The citrulline substance as a powerful antioxidant will prevent aging and boost the health of your skin. It will look younger and healthier.
2. Watermelon seeds oil is a perfect cleanser for your face. It will help you to remove acne, death cells and dirt from your face skin. It is appropriate for all skin types and you just have to deep the cotton in the oil and apply it on your skin.
3. Watermelon seeds are good at preventing any heart disease and lowering the high blood pressure. Due to the magnesium they provide normal function of the heart and metabolically process in our body.
4. If your hair is weak and messy these watermelon seeds will help you and thanks to the amino acids and proteins as their compounds your hair will look healthier and strengthen. The copper will give more color to your hair due to its ability to produce melanin.
Along with this comes the health of your nails too. They will be strong and can grow long without breaking as a result of the miraculous watermelon seed’s compounds.
5. The essential fatty acids in the watermelon seeds will prevent your hair from damage and dandruff. The oil from the seeds is easily absorbable so it will be great moisturizer for itchy dry sculp. Massage your head once in a week with this oil for best results.
6. These amazing watermelon seeds contain amino acids called lysine, arginine and tryptophan, all essential for maintaining normal blood pressure and healthy blood vessels in order to prevent any coronary heart disease. These amino acids ill improve your sexual health as well.
7. Watermelon seeds are packed with magnesium which we can find it in great amount in cocoa, rice, wheat and oat. It is essential for good immune system and defense mechanisms.
8. Watermelon seeds support the action of the water soluble vitamin B6 in its mission for creating neurotransmitters and converting carbohydrates in energy.
9. Watermelon seeds supply the body with unsaturated healthy fats and energy. Only one cup of the seeds can replace the half of the daily dose of healthy fats.
10. Watermelon seeds provide balanced metabolic process in our organism which is beneficial for managing diabetes.
11. Edema can be controlled by using the watermelon seeds. Here is the recipe for this: Fill one cup to the half with warm water and add one teaspoon of organic honey and one tea spoon of watermelon seeds (grounded). Take this drink twice a day to cure edema.
12. Dried watermelon seeds used daily may boost the potency level at men. This is efficient method in enhancing fertility in men due to the compound called lycopene, powerful antioxidant found in the seeds of watermelon.
13. Watermelon seeds will help you in the process of recovery after an illness and will provide sharp mind and excellent memory.
14. Try this recipe for treating diabetes: boil half cup of watermelon seeds in 1 liter of water for 40 minutes. Consume this drink every day in order to control diabetes. It is worthy to take it.