Fermented Cabbage Can Fight Heart Disease And Cancer
Fermented cabbage or sauerkraut has many health benefits that will surprise you and make you try it. Read on to find out its abilities to cure many ailments.
– Sauerkraut is excellent for digestion due to its fibers that come in great amounts. It aids the digestion and improves the health of all digestive tract thus improving the function of the bowel.
Eating sauerkraut prevent bloating, constipation and cramps. It is good to consume it regularly because it stops development of stomach and colon cancer.
– Sauerkraut contains high level of iron which speeds up the metabolism and improves circulation. This way you will boost the energy. It is also good for people who have anemia, suffer from fatigue and headaches.
– Sauerkraut is perfect for strengthening the immunity due to its high amounts of vitamin C.
This vitamin is essential for the proper function of every vital organ in our body especially for regeneration of white blood cells and production of collagen.
– Fermented cabbage is packed with vitamin K, needed for healthy bones. This vitamin helps in mineralization of the bones by stimulating the protein production thus preventing osteoporosis.
– Antioxidants help in the process of reducing the inflammation in the body. Sauerkraut is rich in these anti-inflammatory agents which relieve the pain.
– Those antioxidants in the sauerkraut are also able to destroy the cancer cells in their developing phase.
– Fermented cabbage represents a great option for lowering the high cholesterol level from the arteries thus protecting us from cardiovascular and heart diseases.
– Sauerkraut is also packed with vitamin A, essential for good eyesight and healthy skin free of wrinkles and redness. This vitamin is important for prevention of cataracts.