Keep Your Health In Balance With These Essential Oils!
For years essential oils are used in spa treatments, as an aromatherapy or massaging. There are various types of essential oils but not all of them have medicinal properties too.
Recently there were made scientific researches on the benefits of the essential oils and only some of them had powerful antibacterial characteristics and were able to fight diseases, viruses, kill bacteria and fungi. Among hundreds only few can be used for treatment of skin issues and infections.
They are completely safe in contrary of the antibiotics which resistance is global problem these days, and of course without any side effects, essential oils can deal with the bacterial infections.
So try to use natural replacement of antibiotics whenever you can thus when you really need them, they can be efficient. Otherwise you will get resistant to antibiotics and could not deal with the illness.
Here is a list of the essential oil with great antibacterial properties which can help you in certain conditions:
– Cinnamon essential oil is one of the most powerful antibacterial oil used for treating: Escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, bacillus subtilis, klebsiella pneumonia and pseudomonas aeruginosin.
It is the best essential oil for treatment of planktonic E. faecalis with outstanding results in just 1 to 2 weeks. It is also very efficient in treatment of root canal. You can make a tooth paste with cinnamon oil in order to remove all the bacteria from your mouth or just simply use it as an air purifier and remove all the airborne bacteria within minutes.
– Melaleuca essential oil or known as tea tree essential oil comes from Australian plant called Melaleuca. It was used from the Aborigines for centuries as antiseptic in treating burns, cuts and infections. But after 1920, the whole world had the chance to enjoy its powerful properties due to the chemist Penfold who introduced its antiviral, antibacterial and antimicrobial characteristics. Now it is effectively used for treatment o some skin issues like acne, eczema, warts and psoriases.
Additional research proved that tea tree essential oil can deal with the infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus much faster than those who are treating it in conventional way. Tea tree essential oil is perfect for clearing congested nasal passages by inhalation, so add couple of drops in a pot with hot water and inhale until there is a steam.
It will relieve the stuffed nose, chest and head congestion and also remove the symptoms of flu and cold. You can also apply this on your skin if you have fungal infection on your toes.
– Oregano essential oil kills the bacteria and helps in cases with sinus infection. Put some drops of it in steaming water, cover your head with a towel and breathe for five minutes. You will feel a relief after first treatment.
This oil is also very effective for healing wounds and killing bacteria due to its antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics. You can use it for successfully treating foot fungus by soaking your legs in a tub with warm water and few drops of oregano essential oil.
– Grapefruit essential oil will help you to remove toxins from your body and activate the lymphatic system. If inhaled, it will successfully relieve your headache and mental fatigue.
It is on the top of the list with its mighty antibacterial properties that can treat bacteria like Escherichia coli, Proteus vulgaris, Staphylococcus aureus and epidermis, Salmonella Tymhimurum and others. All endocrine and digestive systems have benefits from the grapefruit essential oil which has stimulating effects on them.
– Clove essential oil was known to people for hundreds of years and it was used as a remedy for toothache and for homeopathic treatments about 2 millenniums ago. It is potential replacement for many conventional medical treatments especially effective, right just behind the cinnamon essential oil, for treatment of bacteria Escherichia coli.
So, if you have a toothache which is very painful, take a cotton ball and add 2 drops of this clove essential oil and put it on the tooth for about 10 minutes. Apply this oil onto your skin if you have problems with warts and acne. It is helpful in conditions like asthma and cough, so relieve the symptoms by inhaling it.
– Thyme essential oil is perfect for drainage of the upper respiratory system in conditions of flu and cold. Just add some drops in steaming water and inhale it in order to remove the congestion and fight the disease.
Thyme essential oil has calming effect and it is also antiseptic, antibacterial and antispasmodic oil with great effectiveness in fighting salmonella and other milk harmful bacteria.
You can help yourself to relief pre- menopausal and menopausal symptoms, also menstrual ones better than ibuprofen can do with the Thyme essential oil. It is very effective for reducing the pain at health conditions like arthritis, gout and fatigue.
– Lemongrass essential oil is powerful antibacterial ingredient which successfully deals with the food poisoning, body odor, bacterial infections and skin issues. When diluted, it can be used as a perfect cleaner of your home due to its antiseptic characteristics.
Massage your scalp with it to relieve the headache. Rub it onto your legs to remove the pain in the muscles. Combined with carrier oils it becomes great toner for your skin. Lemongrass essential oil boosts the blood circulation and relieves muscle spasms. Rub it on your feet if you have problems like athlete’s foot.
– Bergamot essential oil can be easily recognized by its wonderful citrus scent. It was used by the Italians for centuries in reducing the head tensions, muscle tensions and healing scars.
It is effective in removing intestinal warms and kills many bacteria that cause infections in the urinary tract by rubbing it onto your stomach area and throat. It can even fight the meningitis and endocarditis infections causing bacteria.
This essential oil is speeding the process of healing at people suffering from mouth ulcers and herpes. Every time you have to buy an essential oil, mind the producer who has to be from ecologically clean environment and the quality of the oil to be completely pure and organic. Only these types of essential oil can help you in the healing process.
Consult your doctor first and do not use the essential oils as a replacement for professional medical care. Be careful not to swallow them and avoid touching your eyes.
If your eyes get in contact with any of the essential oil remember to wash it out with some olive oil but not water. Be precautious about using the essential oils if you have very sensitive skin, they might cause irritation.