Prevent Premature Aging With These Beauty Tips Before Sleep
There are numerous harmful particles that our skin is exposed to every day, like dust, pollution, many chemicals, sunrays and much more. All these are great factors for damaging the skin and premature aging. Then a dull complexion occurs followed by wrinkles and fine lines.
In order to stop this and prevent our skin from further aging we must take a good care of it. It is known that the skin repairs itself during night, so it is important to help and let it look healthier and rejuvenated in the morning.
Follow these habits and do them every night without any excuses, before bed time and you will stop the premature aging signs.
– The most important rule before going to sleep is to clean your make up. Do this with some facial cleaner, cream remover or else, just be sure to remove the makeup and let the skin breathe through the night.
The skin has ability to repair its self by opening its pores and if you leave the foundation, highlighter, eye shadow or lipstick on, they will clog. Then you will have problems with acne, spots and different skin tone.
– It is always good to use a tonner after removing the makeup in order to improve the skin’s resistance to bacteria and to return its pH level, particularly people with oily skin. This way you will remove the dirt from your face caused by dust and pollution.
We recommend the pure rose water tonner, among all others on the market, for the reasons that it is completely natural and alcohol free with great ability to hydrate and clarify your skin. Add couple of drops on a cotton pad and tone your face and neck skin.
– Apply eye cream regularly before going to rest and prevent the first signs of aging around your eyes. Use an eye cream rich in caffeine, peptides, antioxidants and brighteners in order to moisturize and de- puff the dark circles below your eyes. Thus you will prevent the appearance of the first wrinkles. Gently massage with the cream from inner to outer corners of the eyes.
-The skin on your hands is also one of the most affected by the environmental pollution and it shows the first signs of aging. Wash it with warm water and mild soap before applying hand cream. Don’t forget to treat your hands before sleep and let them soften through the night.
Always have in mind to use thick and less greasy cream for hands. After this your hands will be soft in the morning without any signs of premature aging.
– Brush your teeth before going to sleep every night without excuses and do this half an hour after a meal. This way you will prevent a bad breath, germs, cavity and infections in your mouth. It is good to use fluoride toothpaste and to brush your teeth for two minutes. Use a dental floss to remove all the food from the gaps.
– Do not neglect your feet because they are also a reflection of your health. Massage your feet in circular movements for few minutes with petroleum jelly before going to sleep. Then put on your cotton socks and enjoy. This is a good way to prevent cracked heels and soften the dry parts.
– Make sure that your hair won’t touch your skin while sleeping because the oils and dirt from the hair can cause pimples and acne on the face. So braid it or pin it up in order to avoid knots when you get up in the morning. This is good for the face and your hair too.
-Switch from cotton to silk bed wear, especially silk pillowcase to prevent hair breakage and remain the youth on the face skin. This is due to the beneficial amino acids and proteins that the silk contains.
– It is very beneficial to use a humidifier in your bedroom during the winter periods when the air is dry. With its help you can moisturize the air and prevent cracked and dry skin. It soothes the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema caused by dryness in the air.
– And finally, take a good night sleep about 8 hours. This sleep will support your beauty and keep your skin young and rejuvenated.
In order to have a better and quality sleep follow these rules: don’t consume coffee before sleep, turn of the TV and your phone and take a warm bath. Going to bed at regular time every night is of a great help too.