The Fruit That Will Provide A Good Night Sleep And Feed Your Brain
The fruit known among people as Spanish lime or Quenepa fruit is the cure for your sleepless nights caused by insomnia. Many people these days have trouble sleeping due to the fast way of living so they reach for various sleeping medicines which usually are not very effective or have many side effects.
We have done a little research and found out the right fruit for you that acts few minutes after you consume it. It is very healthy, boosts your brain function and heals insomnia.
– Quenepa fruit originates from South America but it also grows in the Caribbean and Central America’s forests. It is in size like a big nut but its outer layer is green, hard and firm. Its inside is yellow and sweet, with texture like jelly.
Quenepa fruit has got exotic taste similar to lime and lychee. Its flash is soft with seed in the middle.
Its nutritional content is rich in vitamins, minerals fibers and many other nutrients. Here are the most beneficial ones: From vitamins it is packed with B1, B6, B12, B3, vitamin C and A which is essential for preventing infections of urinary tract and forming stones in the kidneys.
Then, it is high in iron, calcium ( necessary for healthy bones and teeth), carotene, amino acids and oleic and linoleic unsaturated fat acids. Quenepa fruit contains great amounts of tryptophan, niacin, riboflavin and thiamin plus other proteins and fibers.
Fibers are great in case of constipation and for lowering the high level of cholesterol in the blood.
This exotic fruit is rich in potential antioxidants that are able to fight the cancer. It aids the digestion and maintains normal hormone level in the organism thanks to the phosphorus concentration in the quenepa fruit which is also good for people who have asthma or want to regulate their blood pressure.
Besides boosting the work of the immune system and your heart, here is a complete list of the quenapa fruit health benefits:
– It relieves constipation and treats urinary tract infections.
– It kills the parasites in your body and stops the spreading of bacteria.
– It improves the health of the reproductive organs.
– It cleans the lungs and fight bronchitis and flu.
– It stops stone forming in the kidneys.
– Multiplies the number of red blood cells thus preventing anemia.
– It helps with some skin problems and gum issues.
– When you mix some honey with quenapa seeds than you get a remedy for diarrhea.
– It is capable to lower the level of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood.
We highly recommend you to include it in your every day eating regimen and enjoy its healthy benefits.